Growing your own marijuana is exciting and fun! Homegrown cannabis is not only ideal for the small-time closet enthusiast, but also serves as a lucrative career in the realm of industrial weed farmers. It is great for those looking to generate an income ranging from part-time extra pocket cash to a full booming business, and even better for those looking to ditch dealers with ridiculous topshelf prices so they can grow their own amazing bud in the comfort and privacy of their very own homes. Marijuana growers can grow their own unlimited supply of medical-grade marijuana practically for free!
Whether cultivated indoors or outdoors, with hydroponics or with soil, in order for marijuana to grow well it needs six essential foundational elements:
- Light. (Must be the proper spectrum, intensity, and duration.)
- Water. (Must be abundant but NOT excessive.)
- Air. (Must be ideal temperature, flowing great, and rich in CO2.)
- Nutrients. (Must contain the right amounts.)
- A Growing Medium. (Has to have the right texture and ingredients.)
- Optimal environmental conditions. (Temperature, Humidity, etc.)
Growing marijuana is exploding exponentially in popularity nowadays. Many authorities are referring to this sudden spike of interest as the “green rush”. We’re on a rising wave of green that’s sweeping the globe. Now more than ever is an exciting time to jump right in and learn how to grow your own crops.
A great benefit of growing your own cannabis is that most of the stuff out there that is commercially grown is grown based on factors of the buds overall look, and the plant’s yield amount. Often the quality of the high is entirely neglected as it tends not to be a selling point. Commercial growers tend to do unnatural things to their buds to force huge growth, at the cost of yield and potency. Like many mass-produced commercial food products, it’s more about the look and weight of the product, rather than the underlying quality or health benefits. Lots of toxic chemicals go into the production of flowering marijuana to make them flower faster, and produce larger, unnatural buds that lack in resin. The highs you can experience when growing your own plants is phenomenal!!
Many agree the best reason for growing your own potent herb is the enjoyment you will get out of watching those tiny little seeds you picked out of your stash sprout and become some of the most lovely and lush of all house plants, and not to mention the incredible dank buds you will produce for a lifetime supply of delicious greens to enjoy for you and your friends.
Table of Contents
- What is marijuana?
- What is marijuana Strains
- What is marijuana Seeds？
- Why grow up indoors? How to grow indoors
- Why marijuana Grow Outdoors?
- What is better marijuana Hydroponics or Soil?
- How to identify marijuana Sexing?
- How to marijuana Grows In Stages
- Cannabis indoor planting The Lighting System
- Marijuana Germination Techniques Guide 2019
- Marijuana Growing With Soil 2019 Guide
- Marijuana Introduction to Cloning 2019 Guide
- Marijuana Hydroponically Growing Guide
- Marijuana Grow Room Guide
- Marijuana Growing Outdoors Guide
- Marijuana Plant Care Guide
- How To Harvest Marijuana